Our refresher blocks will allow you to give life back to your beeswax food wraps allowing them to be used for longer. This can bring life back to your wraps whether they have been used for over a year or accidentally used with hot water resulting in the beeswax flaking, these refresher blocks will make them goods as new. All blocks come in a hessian pouch to keep safe.
One block will revive approximately:
2 x Large Wraps
3 x Medium Wraps
4 x Small Wraps
How to use:
1. Place tea towel on top of ironing board or safe surface area
2. Cover tea towel with Baking or Parchment Paper
3. Place used beeswax wrap on top
4. Grate the Beeswax Refresher block onto the used wrap evenly until covered evenly
5. Place second Baking or Parchment paper over the top of used beeswax wrap
6. Use the iron and gently press the iron over the baking/parchment paper and keep moving evenly until it has all melted into the wrap.
7. Carefully remove the top baking or parchment paper
8. CAREFULLY remove the beeswax wrap from the second baking/parchment paper, picking it up by the corners.
9. Move the wrap back and forwards and you will feel it harden within 10 seconds, then you're all done!
SAFETY & OPTIONS:
- Please remember that the iron you use will be very hot and heating up wax can also cause damage to touch.
- Do not complete this process in a gas oven or near flames. Use an old tea towel to avoid wastage or damaging a new one.
- Keep baking paper for next time
- If you did not use all of your beeswax block, please place in the pouch provided to keep safe for the next use.
- To clean off wax from grater, boil water and pour over the sink, once again, please be careful with the boiling water.